Monday, April 02, 2007

Ahhh Monday!!!

And I don't have to go to work! I'm off till next Tuesday actually, its beautiful:) We're going camping tomorrow, soooo excited for that! First time with the dogs, should be way fun!
I scrapped yesterday and today, how cool is that! Usually I'm too bored to scrap, lol!
So here are the fruits of my labor...
*This happy birthday card was totally lifted from a card in the new CTMH Idea Book, I just loved it:)*



And this is what my room looked like when I was done...



*sigh*...guess I better go clean!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love your scraproom!
Looks like a fun place to work!
And I know what you mean about being to bored to scrap sometimes.
Kind of funny when you think of it :0)

Rita said...

Love the card & LO -- hope you're having a great time camping! ((HUGS))