Sunday, June 11, 2006

I have had a productive weekend!

If you call lots of scrapbooking productive:) Actually, I made two accordian albums for two friends who are having babies! My friend Jasmine is having a lil boy, and my friend AJ is having a girl (well, his woman is anyways)! I had soo much fun making these, all CTMH stuff, its the greatest stuff to work with!










So, that was my weekend:) Did the little boy album at the crop last night at Lauras, then the girl album I did today! I have like 6 more pics to do layouts for, so I'm hoping the creative mojo will stick with me through the week!

Talked to Billy yesterday, he's doing well in Kuwait...one more week there then he's off to Iraq for 6 months! I'm starting to finally get into my groove now, its still hard, but sadly...I'm getting used to it! I guess thats good too though, I'll just be freaking glad when he's home again:) Well, gotta go let the dogs back inside, the poor little critters have been outside for a whole 5 mins *gasp*! LMBO! Okay, hopefully I'll have something interesting to blog about tomorrow, if not, you'll get more of my whining:) Either way, see ya later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amber - your albums are adorable! I would've been thrilled to get one of these when I was having my kiddos. What fab gifts! :)

Christi said...

Amber, these albums are gorgeous!!! Your friends are going to love them!

Rita said...

Amber, both albums are just wonderful! What a great friend you are -- such thoughtful gifts. I really love them!

Carolyn said...

Amber I really like the two albums, truly too cute, very nice design throughout. And, such a cuties cover on them. They make wonderful gifts. Carolyn