Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Couple Cards For Today!

I'm lovin stampin lately, can't get enough! I borrowed some stamps from my friend today and thought I'd try them out:)

This card is a complete CASE by "veramat" over at Splitcoast Stampers. I used BG Romani and Kraft cardstock and tied a piece of Martha Steward ribbon over the seam. I stamped the flower from Petal Prints (SU!) in CTMH Lilac Mist and then did the two-step stamp over it in chocolate (CTMH)! I matted the Colonial White (CTMH) piece on another piece of kraft and then matted that on a piece of chocolate (mmmmm...chocolate....) which I cut with my scallop scissors. I pop dotted the main panel onto the card front. Then I stamped the sentiment from papertray Faux Ribbon on the colonial white cs and cut it with the smallest coluzzle oval. I mounted that on a piece of chocolate that I cut with the 2nd smallest coluzzle oval. Then to finish it off I cut the bottom of the card with my cloud scissors, that's it!

For the next card, I used the SU! set called Fishy Friends (sooo cute!) I stamped the little crab on a piece of watercolor paper and colored him in with prisma color pencils and OMS. I distressed it and sponged it with CTMH Holiday Red ink and matted it on a piece of CTMH Breeze cardstock. I mounted this panel onto a 3.75x3.75 piece of Holiday Red which I used the SU! Ticket Corner Punch on...this is the coolest punch ever! It adds such a neat look:) I matted the whole red panel onto the front of a 4x4 card using Breeze. I tied the red polka dot ribbon on and put some silver brads on the front to take up some empty space. The circle sentiment is SU! and from a set called Circle of Friendship. I stamped it in Pallette Noir onto a piece of white cardstock and cut it out using a coluzzle circle. I then punched a piece of Breeze out using a 1 3/8 circle punch and mounted the white circle onto it!


So yeah, I haven't done much scrapping lately, after making cards for awhile it seems like so much space to fill, lol! But, I do have 200 something pictures from my trip to OBX so I'll be scrappin before long! Maybe I'll make a mini book out of the pictures. I've actually been toying with the idea of making a mini book for everyone who was there (Billy's two sisters and their families and his mom) so it would only be three mini books:) I think they'd love it!

Well, here are some pics of my poor doggy:( Luke has a "hot spot" on his neck! It's much better now, but this is what it looked like on Sunday!





Doesn't it look horrible? He's such a trooper though, he doesn't fight when I put the antibiotic cream on it, he's just the sweetest! I love lil Luke!

Okay, that's about it for today, hopefully I'll have more time to stamp tomorrow after work, but I do have to do my homework eventually, lol!

No comments: