Sunday, June 17, 2007

Something Exciting...

Hmmm...well, Becky from Croppers Cottage challenged us to blog about something exciting that happened this week. Since I refuse to look at the last time I posted on my blog, I'll move right along...
So, last week (until yesterday actually) Billy and I went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina with his family for a week long vacation! It was super fun, even though we only had 2 days of beach weather! Mondayand Tuesday were divine, Wednesday-Saturday? Not so much. It was cold, like 60! And windy, hurricane windy! So it was far too cold to swim at the beach or the pool:( We did alot of sight-seeing though, saw the Wright-Brother's Museum in Kitty Hawk, a couple light-houses, and some mini-golf! I have tons of great pictures I'll post later, I'm too lazy to down-load all 280 pictures right now!!! The exciting part of the whole trip was finding out we got orders to Japan! Yeah, Japan! Okinawa actually, a small island off the coast of Japan. The shock has now worn off and I'm really excited! So, now that I'm moving to the other side of the world, I gotta keep this blog thing going, lol!

No comments: