Wednesday, August 29, 2007

One day left!!

I can't WAIT for my 4 day weekend! My 4th wedding anniversary is on Saturday so Billy and I are going to Tampa saturday evening and then go to Busch Gardens on Sunday! I'm SO excited! We get in free since we're military, how cool is that? I'm hoping if we get to Tampa earlier enough, he'll take me to Rouban Rouge *something tells me we'll probably get stuck in traffic before that happens*


Here's a card I made last night for the splitcoast color challenge. The colors were Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate, and Old Olive. Well I ran out of OO so I had to use True Thyme (last year in color) instead. It's quite an obvious difference between the TT paper and the OO ink and brad...durnit. I made this for Billy for our anniversary, but when I finished I was like "Dang, this is way to girly" so I'll have to make another one, but at least I got the color challenge done;)

The stamp I used for the main image is from the "True Friends" set in the Holiday Mini (order from in on the 1st!) The sentiment on the bottom is from the level 1 hostess set "So Many Sayings" I used scallop scissors for the scallops on the pretty in pink piece and also used my photo corner punch for the corners! The ribbon is from M's, doncha love it?!


Okay, back to work! Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!!!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Love the card, is that the SU corner punch I spy?

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary! I hope your weekend is fabulous. Your card sure is, even if the brad isn't a perfect match. Personally, my husband would look and say "Oh, green." Poor guy doesn't know there are different kinds of green, and hopefully your DH won't either! The card is still awesome!

Christi said...

Happy Anniversary! Amber, you are such a talented cardmaker--I hope that you are submitting some of these somewhere!!! smiles...

Unknown said...

Brilliant card, love the colours used xx