Monday, January 30, 2006

5 Strengths and 5 Weaknesses in Scrapbooking

I saw this challenge on Two Peas and thought I'd play along!

~Five Strengths~
1. Not afraid to be "me" when I'm scrapping. Meaning, I don't try to "keep up with the Jones"
2. I keep ALL scraps, paper, ribbon, you name it and I probably have a box for it, lol!
3. I scrap in all sizes, I'm an equal opportunity scrapper, babie!
4. I journal on almost every page, and if I don't journal it, its probably an unforgettable even anyways!
5. I'm not afraid to take a break when I need one. I've learned that if I'm burnt out, no amount of sitting in front of my table, racking my brain will bring ideas! I just push away and come back later, refreshed!

~Five Weaknesses~
1. Sometimes I think my pages are too boring, I know I shouldn't care but I do! Its not to impress others, but more for myself...
2. I don't scrap about myself very much...I feel so silly when I do!
3. I tend to stay with the same colors all the time, blues...greens...browns...
4. I don't have much patience, I never want to spend more than 30 mins on a page...if it's ugly and its been 31 minutes, its gonna be ugly forever, lol!
5. I spend too much on supplies and still have loads of stuff I haven't even opened!!

That was alot harder than it looked! Very theraputic though, if you haven't blogged today, I challenge you to try this one;)

1 comment:

Wanda E. Santiago said...

Thank you beautiful for leaving a message on my blog!! Hugs Wanda