Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Well, everybody's doin it! Thought I should jump on the bandwagon! Hopefully I can keep up with this, it'd be a great way to keep in touch with the friends and family and let them all know what's goin on in my world!
Well, not an awful lot lately, Just found out that Billy is going to be deployed in July. But he'll be leaving sometime in the beginning of June for 3 weeks of training before he enters theater. You would think I'd get used to him being gone for extended periods of time, but I don't. Ever since we started dating he was always being deployed for 3 months here, 6 months there, and even he was even gone for a year in 2004. It never gets easier, no matter what anyone says! At least I have Luke and Jesse to keep me company this time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well hugs to you, sweetie!! i hope this won't be a long deployment for hubby

Marnie said...

Welcome to the blogging world Amber! Weeeeeeeee Your going to have fun!