Thursday, January 26, 2006

I finally know what I want to be when I grow up!

LOL! Seriously though, for the longest time, I have always wanted to be an exercise physiologist. I still wish I could! I have just been thinking about it for awhile, and when I look at it logically, it just can't happen for me. I would have to be at the actual university and be in the labs and have to be a full time student for like at least a year. Well, being in the military, I can't exactly pick and choose where I want to live! And even though I can decide where to go to school, I'm kind of limited to those that offer online degrees. So, today I went and applied to Embry Riddle, where I'll be studying to get my B.S. in Technical Management for Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA). This is exactly what my job in the Air Force is, so it shouldn't be tooo awful difficult since I already know most of what I'll be studying. I really feel good about my decision though, I'm not uneasy about it at all, thats how I know I made the right choice! I'm so glad I know what I want to be when I grow up!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Whoohoo! Good for you, Amber...OSHA...it sounds so official! smiles!