Awww...my first tag! Thanks Christi!
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. The add yourself to the bottom slot.
Then you get to select five people to pass this on to. I pick:
I think everyone I know has already been tagged:(
Here are the Questions:
What were you doing ten years ago?
Wow, its hard to pull stuff that long ago out of the memory bank! I was 15, I believe we were getting ready to move from Pensacola Florida to Montana for a job change for my dad!
What were you doing one year ago?
We had just been stationed down here in Melbourne, and I was finishing up the last month I had on base up in Montana! I couldn't wait to get back here though, because Billy had just been gone for a whole year in Korea and here we were seperated again!
Five snacks that you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. Flamin Hot Cheetos
2. Wheat Thins
4. Apple Sauce
5. Ranch Rice Cakes
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Animals by Nickelback
2. Photograph by Nickelback
3. The Dance by Garth Brooks
and a bunch of other songs I can't think of right off the top of my head;)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all my bills and Billy's bills
2. Buy a fabulous huge house wiht an indoor driving range for Billy and a huge scrabooking studio for me!
3. Go on a cruise every month!
4. Go to Egypt and Australia
5. Buy myself a Denali!
Five bad habits:
1. biting my fingernails
2. overspending and not saving!
3. Driving fast!
4. I have horrible road rage!
Five things you like doing:
4. Laying out at the beach
5. Spending time with my dogs and hubby
Five things you would never buy, wear, or get again:
1. Greenies for my doggies, I hear that they're bad for animals!
2. Blonde hair color, I don't make a good blonde!
3. Coulots (sp?) i used to have to wear those for church functions when I was little...they're dreadful!
5. Anything yellow...
Five Favorite Toys
1. Scrappin room
4. My sudoku book