Thursday, April 06, 2006

JACKPOT!!!



Okay, I told you I was gonna post these pictures of Jesse sucking on his bed, its so absurd, lol!



Okay, look at my loot! I had such a great mail day today! I got my new Rhonna Farrer clear stamps, AND my Carolee's clear stamps, along with some fab paper! LOVE IT!

Man, I get so happy when I look at those:)

So, the blog challenge on Croppers Cottage was to tell something that you want everyone to know about you. Well, I guess that would have to be that I am sooo needy! I NEEEED to be around people, I love to hang out with friends (IRL ones and my online buddies)! I think this is one reason I get so depressed when Billy leaves, its just me and the dogs! I totally miss the human interaction all the time. I only have 3 good friends here in Melbourne (only been here a year and its so hard to meet new people around here!) and all of them are leaving within the month. Getting stationed in San Antonio and Korea. So, I'll be completely and utterly alone. So look out, I'm such a whiner too when I'm sad! LOL!

Okay, Survivor is coming on so I must go! My Nick got voted off last week, so sad:( So now I'm going for Austin I think. Can't wait to see Shane go...he works on my last freakin nerve! Goodbye for now!

~~Amber~~

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Awwwww how sweet he's comforting himself! TOO CUTE!

Sharon said...

so cute, the puppy.
One exciting thing about the military is you will have the opportunity to meet new people again. My daughter and her husband are Navy, they will move this summer but it will be to Maryland. It is hard to uproot. We were military.
I am always willing to listen have you the need to talk :)

Rita said...

Those pictures are TOO, too funny. I love his squished up nose! And girl -- you scored with that awesome stash of goodies today! Woo Hoo! And feel free to come live with my family for a bit if you're lonely -- there's never a dull moment at my house! Hugs --

~Heather~ said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the one of Jessie's face...it was the Exact same face Baylee & Tavis both got when I nursed them! Like the drunken, tired, peaceful look! Jeez, that is a little creepy and cute at the same time, isn't it?!?!
I'm so sorry your going to be alone for so many months. But you guys are so strong, hopefully the time will fly by. Remember, you can always come up to PA for a visit!