Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday blogging! I'm sooo tired today, kind of angry also. Thats no way to live! I have to learn to let things slide off my back, life goes on. Okay, so anyways. I tried to come up with another blog challenge for the cottage bloggers, this is what I came up with:)

If you weren't scrapping in your free time, what would you do?

I love to work with crafts so much, that I believe it would still be crafty! I used to enjoy cross-stitching. My mom taught me how, and I loved it! Its just not so satisfying as scrapping because it takes FOREVER to see the end results! I have also always wanted to get into ceramics and pottery! I think I'd also try to make alot more time to get in the gym and be serious with the lifting! Its just a little tough right now, but when Billy leaves, I'll have alot more free time to get in the gym and stay for as long as I need too. I plan on knockin his socks off when he returns from the desert in January!
I soo enjoy scrapping though, and don't see myself giving it up anytime soon:)

~~Amber~~

2 comments:

~Heather~ said...

I think you would knock his socks off even if you gained 400 pounds and lost all your teeth!

Amber Hight said...

wow heather, he would divorce me for sure, lol!