Monday, April 10, 2006

New blogger topic for Monday!


Top 5 must-haves (ever changing of course)

in my fridge
1. Milk
2. Veggies
3. Vanilla Chai Spice coffee creamer
4. Unsweetened Ice Tea
5. White Zin or Beer (I'm only human)

in my closet
1. JEANS
2. SHOES (lots of em!)
3. Purses of every size and color
4. My laundry basket (so clothes don't get piled in the corner!)
5. Shirts (I know, so obvious)

in my purse
1. wallet
2. Gum
3. Pens
4. My weekly calender (for appts and such, you know I'm important!)
5. Extra house keys

in my car
1. Gym bag
2. CD player and CD's
3. sunglasses
4. Gum
5. My CTMH idea books

on my TiVo (assuming we had TiVo which we don't, but I can dream!)
1. American Idol
2. 24
3. Lost
4. Days of Our Lives (shut up)
5. 30 Minute Meals (Rachel Ray)

Tag, you're IT!!!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Oooh, I like this idea Amber!!! I'm going to use it tomorrow or Wednesday :)